Whether your in-house counsel is stretched to the limit because your business is short staffed, experiencing a growth spurt, involved with a special project or you are required to cut costs without sacrificing quality, the Stall Legal team can help.
Our team has over 80 years of combined in-house experience, and they can provide you top quality legal services at a cost significantly less than law firm rates. Stall Legal can design a schedule that meets your unique long term, short term or intermittent legal needs.
As experienced in-house lawyers, each member of the Stall Legal team can quickly understand and provide prompt assistance with a wide range of day-to-day and special projects, including drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and M&A transactions, structuring business solutions, managing healthcare oversight and regulation, handling employment matters and employee benefits, and addressing compliance and corporate ethics matters. Stall Legal can provide consistent high quality, business-focused legal assistance to your clients while helping keep your Legal Department’s costs under control.
Why General Counsels Choose Stall Legal
- Saves Money – Rates are a fraction of law firm rates, which keeps your Legal Department on or under budget.
- Opportunity to Focus on What Matters – Allows the General Counsel and legal team the freedom and ability to spend more time on high-priority projects to pro-actively meet client’s needs.
- Increases Capacity – Allows the Legal Department to better meet client needs with greater speed and efficiency without adding headcount.
- Maintains High Level Customer Service – Supplements the team with a business-savvy lawyer who builds trusted relationships and gets to know your business’s operations, challenges, opportunities, and risks.
- Handles Interim Staffing Needs – Serves as interim counsel for colleagues on family and medical leave.
- In-depth Business Knowledge – Supplements the team with a business-savvy lawyer who gets to know your business’s operations, challenges, opportunities and risks.
Stall Legal offers a variety of fee structures, including hourly, per diem, flat fee, and project-based to meet your company’s specific needs.
For longer term assignments, a popular fee arrangement is to have a Stall Legal team member to provide a blended schedule of on-site, virtual and remote services each month. In these situations, the Stall Legal team member works a specified number of hours or days per month and is available to handle matters on on-site, remotely or virtually – all on an hourly rate or on a per-diem basis that is a fraction of rates charged by law firms.
For special projects, Stall Legal is happy to provide per diem and project-based billing to assist with your budgeting.
Please contact a member of the Stall Legal team to discuss your legal needs and to learn more about how you can get high quality, business-centric legal services at a significantly lower cost.
- Vendor Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Contract Management
- SaaS, IaaS and PaaS Agreements
- Software Agreements
- Development Agreements
- Day-to-day Employment Counseling
- Employee Policies, Procedures and Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Employee Benefits – compliance, agreements and day-to-day counseling
- HR Investigations, responses to discrimination charges, and pre-litigation negotiations
- Consulting Agreements
Health Care Law
- Individual, Small Group and Large Group Health Insurance Contracting, including insured, Self-Insured, MEWA and Hybrid Arrangements, and Jointly Administered Arrangements
- Provider, Vendor, Ancillary Contracting, including Financing, Administration, and Negotiation
- Health Insurance Design and Development
- Contract Automation and Efficiency (all contract types)
- Health Insurance Oversight and Regulation
- Tele-Health Design and Implementation
- Claims and Customer Service Operations (including on-/off-shoring)
- Regulatory Audits, Targeted Audits, and Regulatory Investigations
- Prompt Payment of Claims Compliance
- Member/Provider Grievances and Appeals
- Claims Systems Migrations – planning and implementation
- Claims Management and Reimbursement
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Structure, Negotiate and Document M&A Transactions
- Due Diligence
- Post-closing Activities
Real Estate & Finance
- Real Estate Leases
- Commercial Loan Agreements
- Equipment Purchase and Leasing Arrangements
- Global Compliance Programs and Policies
- Codes of Conduct
- Compliance, FCPA & Anti-Corruption Due Diligence
- Supplier Compliance Policies
- Data Privacy
Risk Management and Litigation Management
- Litigation Management
- Pre-litigation Assessments
- Pre-litigation Assessment and Evaluation